Monday, January 2, 2012

Jack Austin

Oh my, this has taken WAY too long to post! 
Forgive me Amy and Brad!
Little Jack Austin was born on 
October 21, 2011 in Eugene, OR.
It was a wonderful day...not only because he was born,
but because Amy's delivery went well.
I can get anxious about such things,
seeing how she is my daughter
and this is her third c-section within three years!
So, I was super grateful, relieved, and so very happy
when he was here and they were both safe and sound.
The best part of course was holding him when he was just a few hours old.
It was love at first sight.

The other best part was taking care of 
James and Gavin, treating them to McDonald's,
and enjoying our time with them.
We also made Halloween Mickey Mouse
Pumpkin Cookies.
Who knew James knew how to decorate all by himself? He did a great job!

We were blessed to be able to be there for 
Jack's blessing and for Halloween,
though not in that order. 
Jack is a joy, really...such a sweet little guy.
Isn't he just adorable?

This is the most recent picture of him taken today,
since Oregon was playing in the Rose Bowl...and won!
Go Ducks!

 I miss my Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment