Monday, June 25, 2012

Buffalo Trip

I thought it was about time I post some pics from our Buffalo trip. I will try to keep them limited, really, I will! Enjoy!

This was from the wax museum.
I thought of some grandchildren that would love to see Indiana Jones!
 Pat and Rach at Niagara Falls,
just after going on Maid of the Mist,
With Stephen in the background
 Niagara Falls - 
Horseshoe falls, the most popular of the falls
 Some dinosaurs...for the grandkids enjoyment!
 Big dinosaurs!
Pat and Mike on the American side
 Rach and me on the American side
 It's pretty spectacular, 
and this kind of shows how much...
 We saw 4 rainbows that day, within an hours time.


 Looking at the Canadian side from the American side
Horseshoe Falls...
this is where the man jumped and survived, miraculously.
The wind is a bit strong!
Isn't she so cute!?
Dell Cemetery,
a few miles west of Niagara Falls
 Dell Rd...of course!
 The cemetery
 Pat's Great, Great Grandpa
Died from eating a wild carrot
 He was well hidden in these bushes,
but we found him!
 The cemetery
 Headstones
 Another glimpse

Looks like I can't load any more pics on here,
I'll save it for another day!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to go back. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys certainly enjoyed the pictures. James is convinced Indiana Jones is Papa. And Gav and him both LOVED the dinos. Can we come with next time?? ;)

    ReplyDelete