6 months ago
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Good to know!
1) If you put a fabric softener sheet in your pocket, it repels mosquitoes. I thought that tip would be useful about this time of year!
2) If you happen to break your blender jar you can use a mason jar instead. Just put the ingredients into the jar, attach the blending attachment, turn it upside down, and voila! Success!
3) To make scrambled eggs or omelets taste richer add a spoonful of sour cream, cream cheese or heavy cream when mixing the eggs together.
4) Reheat pizza in a nonstick skillet on the stove; keeps the crust crisp rather than soggy (microwave pizza).
5) Expanding frosting. If you buy pre-made frosting you can whip it up with your mixer before using it. It doubles the size of the frosting and makes it healthier (so to speak) because you aren't having as many calories as you would have had.
That's it for today. More to come soon. I love these kinds of tips. How about you?