Saturday, March 10, 2012

A little annoying...grrr

I am a positive person, about 99.9% of the time. Really! I am!

So, why am I here complaining? Because my blog isn't working right. I've been attempting to add pictures of our family over the past few months as we have grown in size, and in an effort to update who they are. Well, I cannot add pictures anymore on my sidebar, with the 'add a gadget' thing. AND to make matters worse, I took off all my old pictures because I was certain that I'd be able to add them, that whatever was preventing me from doing so would surely work by now.

Needless to say, I was wrong. Yep, wrong. So, instead of adding them on the sidebar I will show you what I was going to add...right here -

First, a picture of Pat and I with our 3 Little Misses - Rylee, Sadie and Chloe.
(I don't have a current one of Sam and Linzi with the girls, but I will very soon! ...and then it shall be added, somewhere!)

Next, a picture of Craig and family - 
Craig + Angie = Lucas & Darci

Then, a picture of Amy's family - 
Amy + Brad = 3 Little Misters
James, Gavin and little Jack-Jack

Finally, a picture of Rach with Gav...
because we love her.
Wouldn't that have been so cute? Maybe I will put them on my Grateful blog...since I am grateful for them! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment